Stealth Trailers Predator Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
The Predator cargo trailers by Stealth Trailers offer the aluminum advantages from smooth styling, rugged construction, corrosion-free materials, and precise workmanship for a longer-lasting trailer.
Each is built with seamless aluminum roof and screw-less exterior aluminum, plus a double hollow tube aluminum main frame, and the 7' wides are built on an integrated A-frame. There is a flat top roof with 5' slanted wedge, a rear ramp door with spring assist with flaps, a front (C/S) ramp door with spring assist with flap and exterior spring cover, and a 32" ATP stoneguard. The interior provides a Drymax floor, white vinyl walls with 24" kickboard, and lighting.
Whether you are weekend warrior or a long-haul explorer, you will want to carry your cargo in a Stealth Trailers Predator all aluminum cargo trailer!
Stealth Trailers Predator cargo trailer 7x29TA highlights: 32"Wx68"H Side Door ... more about Predator 7x29TA
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 31 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 7 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft Hitch Weight 510 lbs Gross Weight 6990 lbs Dry Weight 3186 lbs Cargo Weight 3804 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 LRC Axle Count 2
Standard Features (2022)
- 2"x5" Double Hollow Tube Alu 6061/T-6 Main Frame (17' TO 30')
- 2"x6" Double Hollow Tube Alu 6061/T-6 Main Frame (31' & Longer)
- Integrated A-Frame on 7' Wide Models
- 16" O/C Tube Aluminum Wall Post
- 16" O/C Tube Aluminum Roof Bows
- 16" O/C Tube Aluminum Crossmembers
- TA Models include 3500# Axles w/Radial Tires
- TA3 Models include 5200# Axles w/Radial Tires
- Electric Brakes
- Wide Track Axles on 7Wide
- Deck Over on 8.5x
- 48" Beavertail on 8.5w
- Aluminum Wheels w/SS Center Caps & Lug Nuts
- 2 5/16" Demco Coupler (18,000# capacity)
- Flat Top Roof w/ 5' Slanted Wedge
- Seamless Aluminum Roof
- .030 Screwless Exterior Aluminum
- 4" Bright Anodized Divider Strip
- (9) Recessed D-Rings (3,3,3)
- 3" Heavy Duty Flat Top & Bottom Trim
- Framed For Roof Vent
- 32" ATP Stoneguard
- 24W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 7×17 TA (Only)
- 36W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 7 Wide Models
- 48W x 68H Side Door w/Barlock on 8.5 Wide Models
- Front (C/S) Ramp Door with Spring Assist w/Flap and Exterior Spring Cover
- Rear Ramp Door with Spring Assist w/Flaps
- Rear Cast Corners
- 3/4" Drymax Floor
- White Vinyl Walls with 24" Kickboard
- (2) 11" Deluxe LED Dome Lights with Switch
- (2) 12V LED Rear Loading Light with Switch
- (1) 12V LED Front Loading Light with Switch
- LED Strip Tail & Marker Lights
- (1) Pair Aluminum Directional Sidewall Vents
- Stainless Steel Door Hardware
- (2) 14" x 14" Fuel Doors
- DOT/CSA Approved Safety Equipment
- Limited 3 Year Structural Warranty
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Stealth is the value and volume leader in enclosed cargo trailers for the Midwest*, and soon to be the entire country! Value is an overused word, but when you’re spending hard-earned money, value is at the top of the list. Our definition of value includes both the monetary and the material worth of something. Stealth, being a volume leader, is ranked high for good reasons: we deliver the most trailer you can get for the money. Over the past decade, we’ve been committed to development and new innovation, smart use of materials, clear direction and to great products sold through an amazing dealer network. The Titan, Predator, Liberty and Raptor models have all been game changers in design when they were launched, and continue to be today. Other great models and plans are on the horizon. This winning combination of good looks, user-friendly features and all at the right price has put Stealth on the map to stay.
If you are looking for an RV, Stealth Trailers now has you covered as well bringing you both a toy hauler and off-road travel trailer for those adventures where you not only need hauling space for your toys and gear, but living space as well. The newest to the line-up even makes going off-grid simple by allowing you to reach those remote destinations where you can enjoy all that nature has to offer where traditional RV Trailers just can't go!
* According to Statistical Surveys Inc. Midwest past 12 months.